• Yield Booster for Garden Peas, Sweet Peas, Beans and Lima Beans
Nature’s Aid Garden Seed Combination Humus aids in growth and production of all varieties of garden beans, peas, and peanuts.
This product will not aid in the production of soybeans.
Nature’s Aid Garden Seed Combination Humust contains billions of live bacteria that are essential in the nitrogen fixating process of garden legume plants. These bacteria, when properly placed in the root zone area of the soil, will actively convert atmospheric nitrogen into a useable form for the plant. Therefore, enabling the plant to produce its own organic source of nitrogen, leading to more lush vine growth and ultimately greater yields.
USE BEFORE EXPIRATION DATE PRINTED ON BAG!
Slurry Method: 4.5 oz (140ml) of water per contents of bag
Sprinkle Method: 2 oz (66ml) of water per 8 lbs (3.6kg) of seed
Refer to specimen label and safety data sheet for more information about this product.
FIND A DISTRIBUTOR
- DeBruyn Seed / Zeeland, MI / 616-772-2316
- Morgan County Seeds / Barnett, MO / 573-378-2655
- Down to Earth / Eugene, OR / 541-342-6820
- Willhite Seed Co., Inc. / Poolville, TX / 817-599-8656
- J. W. Jung Seed Co. / Randolph, WI / 920-326-3121
- Hoss Tools / Norman Park, GA / 229-769-3863
- Fort Collins Nursery / Fort Collins, CO / 970-482-1984