Compatibility Agent for Liquid Fertilizer-Pesticide Mixtures
Problem Solved with Compex Extra
IF…You are combining liquid fertilizer with a range of pesticide products
TO…Make more tank mix combinations possible and save time by allowing thorough mixing with less agitation
- Compex Extra is a compatibility agent for direct addition to liquid fertilizers. It should be used where simultaneous application of liquid fertilizer and a pesticide is desired and improved stability of the mixture is required.
- Compatibility of liquid fertilizer-pesticide mixtures is essential to insure trouble-free, accurate and uniform application. Crop protection chemicals do not always mix evenly with liquid fertilizers or the components may separate too quickly to make their combined use of practical value.
- Incompatibility may be due to pH, concentration and type of certain salts and percentage of water content of the liquid fertilizer.
- Compex Extra is effective in improving compatibility and stability of most liquid fertilizer-pesticide mixtures.
- Compex Extra is completely soluble in liquid fertilizers such as 28-0-0, 10-34-0, 4-10-10 and 6-18-6.
Liquid Nitrogen Fertilizers:
1 to 2 pints per 100 gallons of fertilizer (or 0.5 to 1.0 liters/400 liters)
Liquid Mixed Fertilizers:
2 to 3 pints per 100 gallons of fertilizer (or 1.0 to 1.5 liters/400 liters)
Washington Registration Number: 45989-09001
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.