Problem Solved with Mainstay
IF…You want a spreader sticker surfactant with drift suppressing properties
TO…improve herbicide efficacy and mitigate off-target drift
- Mainstay is a water dispersible, nonionic spreader-sticker adjuvant that is formulated to improve the efficiency of a variety of pesticides by increasing droplet spreading and adhesion onto leaf surfaces.
- Mainstay enhances efficacy of herbicide, insecticide and fungicide spray applications.
- Mainstay works by reducing water surface tension to increase coverage while forming a protective film to adhere active ingredients to the plant surface.
- Mainstay improves spray droplet deposition and suppresses off-target drift by producing a more uniform droplet spray pattern.
- The sticking properties in Mainstay help to reduce tendency for wash-off of the spray deposit caused by light rainfall or irrigation.
Use Rates per 100 Gallons Spray Mix:
- Wettable Powders: 1/2 to 3 pints
Defoliants, Desiccants, Herbicides: 1 to 4 pints
Fungicides, Acaricides, Insecticides: 1/4 to 2 pints
- 4 x 1 Gallon (MS01)
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon (MS02)
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50037-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-16001
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.