Modified Vegetable Oil and Surfactant Blend
Problem Solved with Organosilicone MVO
IF…You need a seed oil adjuvant with superior wetting properties
TO…To increase pesticidal activity during low humidity, high temperatures or low water volume rates on difficult to control weeds
- Organosilicone MVO is a unique blend of highly refined and modified spray oil and nonionic organosilicone.
- Organosilicone MVO’s unique chemistry allows for enhanced wetting and absorption of those pesticides or products which labels recommend the addition of a spray adjuvant to improve performance.
- The addition of Organosilicone MVO to a spray tank solution will improve a spray application by physically modifying the wetting and spreading characteristics, the result being a more uniform spray deposit.
- Observe the initial application to insure thorough coverage without excessive runoff of the spray.
6 to 16 pints per 100 gallons
3 to 5 pints per 100 gallons
- 6 x 0.5 Gallon (ORGANO5)
- 4 x 1 Gallon (ORGANO01)
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon (ORGANO02)
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50021-AA
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.