High Temperature Foam Concentrate
A Specially Designed Foam Marker for Hot and Windy Conditions
Problem Solved with Benchmark HT
IF…You want to generate long-lasting heat resistant foam as a field marker
TO…Produce a high performing foam that stands up to a range of water conditions and provides longer lasting residual
- Benchmark HT is specially formulated with a unique blend of high foaming surfactants and foam stabilizers that produces a long lasting foam, particularly under adverse hot and windy application conditions and in hard water.
- Benchmark HT produces foam that is resistant to wind allowing the foam ball to be resilient to the degrading effects of moderate wind.
- Benchmark HT can be used with any foam marker equipment. Field tests conducted using Benchmark HT indicate that this versatile formula produces long lasting, heat resistant foam when used with both pressurized and non-pressurized foam marking systems.
- This concentrate is effective at various dilution rates based on the hardness of the water.
- Many factors influence how long the foam will last. Foam ball size, colorants, pressure, temperature, humidity, soil type and wind velocity will impact foam life. To insure a good quality foam, be certain to flush and clean the foam generating equipment before use.
Standard Use Rate: 1 gallon per 100 gallons of water.
Soft Water Conditions (less than 300 ppm): 1 gallon per 120 gallons to 160 gallons of water
Hard Water Conditions (more than 1,000 ppm): 1 gallon per 80 gallons of water
With Foam Colorant Additive: 1 gallon for every 80 gallons of water
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.