High Performance / Long Lasting / Environmentally Balanced
Problem Solved with Tournament-Ready
IF…You are looking for curative treatment of localized dry spot in highly maintained turf
TO…Increase soil moisture and enhance turf quality and color
- Tournament-Ready is a new chemistry that contains a blend of natural renewable-resource surfactant components combined with traditional surface-active agents that deliver long lasting residual performance. This unique class of surfactant blend works to prevent and control localized dry spots.
- Tournament-Ready is the only surfactant that combines ingredients known to deliver long-lasting residual performance with natural, environmentally-balanced components.
- Research has proven that organic coatings surrounding sandy particles inhibit the infiltration of soil moisture. In high heat stress periods, delicate turfgrass can sustain injury or total loss due to lack of available moisture. Tournament-Ready will enhance soil microbes and has been developed with respect for the environment and worker safety.
- Tournament-Ready works wherever localized dry spot occurs: golf greens and tees, fairways, athletic fields, and residential or commercial lawns.
- Tournament-Ready reduces the surface and adhesive tensions of water.
- Tournament-Ready assists water’s infiltration and drainage of compacted or hydrophobic soils. It assists in the wetting of heavy thatch and when used regularly, will eliminate localized dry spots.
Golf Course Greens and Tees:
8 fl. oz. in 1 to 3 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Monthly Maintenance Treatment Schedule:
Apply an initial application of 8 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. followed by monthly applications at a rate of 4 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
Golf Course Fairways, Athletic Fields and General Turf Areas:
16 to 24 fl. oz. diluted in 40 to 50 gallons of water per acre
Monthly Irrigation Injection Program:
16 to 24 fl. oz. in 40 to 50 gallons of water per
Soil Mixes and Lawn Care:
4 fl. oz. in 5 gallons of water
2 to 4 fl. oz. diluted in 2 to 3 gallons of
- 5 Gallon Dense-Pak (TUR05)
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.