An Inoculation and Promotion System for Soybeans
Vigor Triple-Action Inoculant For Soybeans
Problem Solved with Vigor
IF…You want a convenient-to-use soybean inoculant
USE…Vigor Inoculation and Promotion System for Soybeans
TO…Inoculate and hasten early growth and establishment of the crop
- Vigor is a growth promoting and inoculation system for soybeans
- Vigor is designed as an at-planting-time soybean seed enhancement to inoculate and hasten early growth and establishment of the crop
- Vigor can be applied through a commercial seed treater or applied in-field by the producer
- Vigor delivers more active bacteria to the seed than other value-added products, maximizing plant nodulation and nutrient availability.
- The Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) in Vigor contributes to performance of the system by colonizing in the plant and contributing to complex reactions within the plant rhizophere, ultimately promoting plant growth and maximum yield.
- Vigor is a tri-pak system which contains three parts: Advanced Nitrogen Fixing Inoculation (Part A); Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) (Part B); Performance Synergist (Part C). When the three parts of this system are combined the resulting mixture is a ready-to-apply seed treatment designed for application at the time of planting or up to 90 days prior to planting.
Apply at a rate of 3 fluid ounces per 100 pounds seed
Package Sizes per Case
(each case contains one package each of Part A, Part B, and Part C)
- PART A: 202.88 fluid ounces
- PART B: 50.72 fluid ounces
- PART C: 47.33 fluid ounces
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.
Visit vigorforsoybeans.com for more information