Compatibility Agent for Liquid Fertilizer-Pesticide Mixtures
Problem Solved with Compex
IF…You need to achieve more effective fertilizer and pesticide applications and ensure uniformity of mixtures
TO…Improve compatibility and stability of liquid fertilizer/pesticide mixtures for trouble free accurate, uniform application
- Compex is a compatibility agent for direct addition to liquid fertilizers. It should be used where simultaneous application of liquid fertilizer and a pesticide is desired and improved stability of the mixture is required.
- Compatibility of liquid fertilizer-pesticide mixtures is essential to insure trouble-free, accurate and uniform application.
- Crop protection chemicals do not always mix evenly with liquid fertilizers or the components may separate too quickly to make their combined use of practical value. Incompatibility may be due to pH, concentration and type of certain salts and percentage of water content of the liquid fertilizer.
- Compex is effective in improving compatibility and stability of most liquid fertilizer-pesticide mixtures.
- Compex is completely soluble in liquid fertilizers such as 28-0-0, 10-34-0, 4-10-10 and 6-18-6.
Liquid Nitrogen Fertilizers:
1 to 2 pints per 100 gallons of fertilizer (or 0.5 to 1.0 liters/400 liters)
Liquid Mixed Fertilizers:
2 to 3 pints per 100 gallons of fertilizer (or 1.0 to 1.5 liters/400 liters)
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50007-AA
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.