Dry, Water Soluble Blend of Ammonium Sulfate, Nonionic Surfactant, Deposition Aid and Antifoam Agent
Problem Solved with One-Ap XL
IF…You need an all-in-one adjuvant for water conditioning, enhanced deposition and drift suppression with foam control
TO…Improve the efficacy of glyphosate and other herbicides that recommend AMS and nonionic surfactant
- One-Ap XL is a water soluble blend of ammonium sulfate, nonionic surfactant, deposition aid and antifoam agent.
- One-Ap XL is formulated to improve the efficacy of glyphosate-based herbicides and other postemergence herbicides that recommend ammonium sulfate or nitrogen solution and nonionic surfactant.
- One-Ap XL contains nonionic surfactant, to help increase the biological efficacy of herbicides.
- Ammonium sulfate helps to reduce tank mix antagonism.
- The antifoam agent in One-Ap XL reduces the formation of troublesome foam.
- One-Ap XL is micronized to aid in solubility and speed of tank mixing.
10 Pound Rate:
One-Ap XL provides 8.5 pounds of ammonium sulfate and the equivalent of 1 quart (0.25% v/v) of nonionic surfactant per 100 gallons.
20 Pound Rate:
One-Ap XL provides 17 pounds of ammonium sulfate and the equivalent of 2 quarts (0.50% v/v) of nonionic surfactant per 100 gallons.
Higher Use Rates:
One-Ap XL will increase the concentration of the deposition polymer thereby affecting spray pattern coverage.
- 1,000 Pound Super Sack (OAXL10)
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50002-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-02001
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.