Problem Solved with Spray Start
IF…You need an adjuvant for water conditioning, enhanced deposition and drift suppression with foam control
TO…Improve the efficacy of glyphosate and other post emergence herbicides
- Spray-Start is designed to improve the efficacy of RoundUp Ultra and other post emergence herbicides requiring a nitrogen solution or ammonium sulfate adjuvant. Ammonium salts reduce the antagonism of spray water with herbicides.
- The use rate of 9 lbs. of Spray-Start per 100 gallons of spray solution will supply 8 1/2 lbs. of ammonium sulfate per 100 gallons.
- Spray-Start can suppress spray drift and improve deposition by reducing spray fines. Notice: Many factors affect spray drift, such as spray height, nozzle configuration, spray pressure, temperature, wind and thermal inversion.
- Spray-Start WILL NOT ELIMINATE ALL DRIFT.
- The antifoam agent in Spray-Start prevents the formation of troublesome foam.
- Spray-Start is milled to enhance solubility.
- Always follow herbicide manufacturer’s label recommendations for application rates and mixing instructions.
9 to 12 lbs. per 100 gallons of spray solution
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-80002
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.