Problem Solved with Water-Rite FC
IF…You need to improve irrigation efficiency in difficult to wet soils
To…Enhance soil moisture retention, increase water penetration, and provide residual activity for subsequent irrigation cycles
- Water-Rite FC is a unique, plant derived, nonionic surfactant, formulated to enhance the infiltration and uniform distribution of irrigation water and rainfall in a variety of soil types.
- Water-Rite FC will improve irrigation efficiency and increase soil moisture content.
- Apply Water-Rite FC through irrigation injection systems or through the use of conventional spray equipment.
For Soil Moisture Management:
1 quart per acre
Conventional Tank Mix Sprayers:
1 to 4 pints per acre
As a Tank Mix Adjuvant:
1 to 2 quarts per 100 gallons
- Case Size: 2 x 2.5 Gallon Jugs
- Cases per Pallet: 36
- Weight per Pallet: 1,883.80 lbs
- Pallets per Truckload: 22
- Item No.: WRF02
- Registered for sale in the state of California: 45989-50028-AA
- Registered for sale in the state of Washington: 45989-11002
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.