Water Conditioning and Drift Control Agent
Problem Solved with Spectra Max Tank Mix
IF…You need to increase glyphosate activity, reduce spray loss due to evaporation and manage drift
TO…Sequester, adjust pH and reduce off target drift, improve spray deposition and slow drying time
- Spectra Max Tank Mix contains water conditioning properties and a homogenized deposition agent designed to improve the precision of spray applications and reduce off-target drift. It is suitable for use on both conventional and transgenic crop varieties.
- When used at labeled rates Spectra Max Tank Mix will automatically optimize the angle of the spray pattern, as the spray exits the nozzle, to give maximum coverage of target surfaces while minimizing “pattern fringe” which contains the most driftable particles.
- Spectra Max Tank Mix is intended for use as a tank-mix adjuvant where a deposition or drift control agent is required or recommended.
- Spectra Max Tank Mix technology has been proven to increase glyphosate activity.
- This product also contains emollients which may improve absorption of herbicides into leaf surfaces.
- Spectra Max Tank Mix also contains buffering and sequestering agents to adjust pH to a neutral range.
- Spectra Max Tank Mix may be used when the pesticide label recommends the use of a deposition aid or drift control agent. It is not intended as substitute for surfactants or crop oil concentrates.
Use Rates for Ground and Air:
2 to 3 quarts per 100 gallons of water
3 quarts per 100 gallons of water
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50017-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-50017
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.