Dry Nonionic Surfactant
Problem Solved with DRI NIS...
IF…A dry nonionic surfactant to replace traditional liquid surfactants
USE…DRI Nonionic Surfactant
TO…Provide enhanced pesticide or nutrient coverage and penetration of plant foliage using no volatile solvents in easy-to-dispose bags
- DRI NIS is a spreader-activator that can be used wherever traditional liquid nonionic surfactants are recommended.
- DRI NIS is a concentrated, dry, water-soluble granule. 12 ounces of DRI replaces 16 ounces of liquid.
- DRI NIS improves spray coverage and penetration of spray applications.
- Easy container disposal with DRI NIS. No triple rinsing of plastic jugs.
- DRI NIS is concentrated with no solvents or volatile organic compounds.
If herbicide or nutrient label recommends the use of a nonionic surfactant or spreader-activator but provides no use rate add 12 to 24 ounces of DRI Nonionic Surfactant per 100 gallons of water.
- 1 ounce packets
- 50 packets per carton
- 4 cartons per case
- 200 packets per shipper
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50014-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-70002
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.