A Unique Vegetable Derived Nonionic Surfactant and Crop Oil Replacement
Problem Solved with Tronic
IF…You need an adjuvant for use with pesticides that recommends either/or a crop oil concentrate or a nonionic surfactant
To…Improve the efficacy of post emergence pesticides with the crop safety of a surfactant
- Tronic is a premium high concentrate 95% active low-foaming nonionic surfactant, which will replace crop oil, and modified seed oil concentrates.
- Tronic is a unique surfactant, which improves the deposition and penetration of active ingredients into the target plant.
- Tronic contains free fatty acids to improve rain fastness and wash-off resistance.
- Tronic is designed for use with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, defoliants, desiccants, plant growth regulators, and any other crop protection product where an oil concentrate or a nonionic surfactant is required or recommended.
- An integrated antifoaming system helps minimize foam in the spray tank.
- The efficacy of Tronic and the effects of the spray application may be affected by various environmental factors and the condition and operation of the sprayer.
- Periodic calibration of spray equipment and visual inspection of the spray application may necessitate an adjustment of the adjuvant rate.
- When used according to the Directions for Use, Tronic is compatible with most pesticides and fertilizers.
Use Rates For Pesticides Where An Oil Concentrate Is Recommended:
1 to 3 pints per 100 gallons of spray solution
4 to 8 fl. oz. per acre
2 to 4 pints per acre
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon (TRON02CA)
- 30 Gallon Drum (TRON30CA)
- 265 Gallon Tote (TRON55CA)
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50024-AA
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.