Dry Water Conditioner and Acidifying Agent
Problem Solved with Water FX
IF…You want to replace sprayable grade dry ammonium sulfate in tank mixes
TO…Prevent hard water antagonism and acidify water for glyphosate and other pesticide applications requiring a lower pH
- A significant challenge with managing spray water quality exists due to hard water minerals and water pH levels that antagonize the performance of various plant control products.
- Water FX is a blend of dry water-soluble granules that contain a nitrogen based water conditioner and acidifying agent.
- Water FX is intended for use with plant control products that are used in agriculture, horticulture, turf, ornamental and other non-crop applications.
- Water FX contains ammonium sulfate which neutralizes hard water minerals that can reduce the effectiveness of many plant control products.
- The acidifying agent in Water FX lowers the spray water pH level to optimize the efficacy of insecticide, herbicide and fungicide products that perform better with a lower pH.
- Always read and follow the label instructions of the accompanying plant control product to confirm the acceptable ranges of spray water pH and susceptibilities to hard water antagonism.
For Non-Ag Use As An Acidifying Agent:
1/2 pound per 100 gallon increments to achieve desired pH
Hard Water Conditions:
4 pounds per 100 gallons of spray solution
- 6 x 4 Pound Canister (WFX04)
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.