Concentrate for Higher Visibility Foam
Problem Solved with Foam-Dye
IF…You want to enhance visibility of field maker foams
TO…Add a highly visible red or blue colorant to foam markers for easy detection in field stubble
- Foam-Dye is a highly concentrated and safe colorant, which when added to a foam solution tank, will produce a colored and highly visible foam dye.
- Applicators of fertilizers and pesticides will discover the ease of application when guided by a trail of brilliantly colored foam marks.
- Adverse field conditions such as sun-bleached stubble, heavy crop residue, snow, sand or alkaline areas will restrict the visibility of normal foam marks. However, by adding Foam-Dye to the foam solution tank, the user will eliminate this costly and frustrating situation.
- An added benefit of coloring foam is if by chance the foam marks “drain” or dissipate prior to the return trip across the field, a trail of colored “spots” will remain on the field surface to easily guide the user.
- Foam-Dye will not reduce the expansion capability of foam solution.
- This product will not harm the soil or crop.
Standard Use Rate:
1 fl. oz. per 10 gallons of foam concentrate solution
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.