Nonionic Surfactant and Oil Substitute
Problem Solved with Mainstay Elite
IF…You want a lower use rate substitute for methylated vegetable oil adjuvants
TO…Provide the efficacy of an oil concentrate while maintaining the crop safety of a nonionic surfactant
- Mainstay Elite is an advanced adjuvant formula containing a blend of surfactant components typically found in 90/10 nonionic surfactants combined with ethoxylated vegetable oil to deliver the fficacy of an oil concentrate while maintaining the crop safety of a nonionic surfactant.
- Mainstay Elite is intended for use with pesticides that are labeled for agricultural and horticultural spray applications.
- Mainstay Elite provides wetting and uniform coverage of the spray and reduces the tendency for wash-off of spray deposits by rainfall, dew or irrigation.
- The antifoam agent in Mainstay Elite minimizes troublesome foam.
- Mainstay Elite can be used with a range of pesticide applications including glyphosate or combination sprays that recommend nonionic surfactants and/or oil adjuvants.
Standard Use Rate:
1 to 4 pints per 100 gallons of spray mix
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.