Water Conditioning Agent for Herbicide Sprays
Problem Solved with Fraction
IF… You need a dry Ammonium Sulfate replacement for water conditioning and acidifying
TO…Improve weed control by neutralizing antagonism from water impurities and lower tank mix pH
- Fraction is a specially formulated blend of reduced rate water conditioning and sequestering agents intended for use with glyphosate and other herbicide spray applications that recommend the use of ammonium sulfate or nitrogen fertilizer as a tank mix additive.
- Fraction is a spray grade granule that readily goes into solution.
- Fraction improves weed control by conditioning and acidifying the water.
- Fraction works to maximize herbicide performance by neutralizing antagonism from water impurities such as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Fraction is compatible with all glyphosate formulations and with separately applied drift retardants or nonionic surfactants and is approved for aquatic use.
For Ground, Air, and Aquatic Applications:
3 to 4 pounds per 100 gallons of spray solution
Hard Water Conditions:
4 pounds per 100 gallons of spray solution
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50019-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-06001
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.