Modified Vegetable Oil and Antifoaming Agent
Problem Solved with Modified Vegetable Oil
IF…You need maximized performance from a seed oil adjuvant during high weed pressure, high heat, or low humidity conditions
USE…Pure & Simple Modified Vegetable Oil
TO…Deliver superior wetting and adsorption of pesticides that require modification of the spray droplet to increase pesticide activity
- Modified Vegetable Oil (MVO) is a unique blend of highly refined and modified spray oil and superior nonionic surfactants.
- MVO’s chemistry allows for superior wetting and absorption of those pesticides or products which labels recommend the addition of a spray adjuvant to improve coverage.
- The addition of MVO to a spray tank solution will improve a spray application by physically modifying the deposition and wetting characteristics of the spray solution, the result being a more uniform spray deposit.
- The use of MVO can increase pesticidal activity where the following factors occur, but is not limited to: 1) When used in areas of the country with low relative humidity and high temperatures, 2) When target species are larger than label recommendations at time of application.
- This product cannot be used for aquatic applications.
Standard Use Rate:
1.5 to 2.0 pint per acre
Registered for Sale in California: 45989-50016-AA
Registered for Sale in Washington: 45989-03002
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.