Advanced Spray Adjuvant with Buffering Agents and Methylated Seed Oil for Crop Protection Products
Problem Solved with Entro
IF…You want to combine an alkaline pH buffered MSO with a nitrogen fertilizer
TO…Enhance spray retention and penetration of herbicides while minimizing acid hydrolysis
- Entro is a patent pending micro-emulsion concentrate combining an alkaline pH buffered methylated seed oil with a nitrogen-based fertilizer.
- Entro enhances retention and penetration of herbicides sprayed onto weed surfaces and buffers the pH of the spray to minimize acid hydrolysis.
- The antifoam ingredient in Entro minimizes the formation of troublesome foam.
- Entro will enhance the performance of many post-emergent herbicides such as Accent®, Accent® Gold, Betamix®, Betanex®, Progress®, Pursuit®, Raptor®, Stinger® and UpBeet®. Do not use Entro with Assert® herbicide.
- Entro is also suitable for use when the herbicide label recommends methylated or modified seed oil adjuvants.
Standard Use Rate:
1 to 2.5 gallons per 100 gallons of spray mixture (1% to 2.5% v/v) or as herbicide label recommends
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.