For Curative or Preventative Treatment of Localized Dry Spot
Problem Solved with Tournament-Ready Pellets
IF…You are looking for curative treatment of localized dry spot in highly maintained turf
TO…Increase soil moisture and enhance turf quality and color
- Tournament-Ready Pellets contain the proven Tournament-Ready liquid formula packaged in a convenient system for supplemental treatment of highly maintained turf areas.
- Tournament-Ready Pellets will effectively treat localized dry spot in a range of soil types or turfgrass varieties.
- Use Tournament-Ready Pellets as a part of a comprehensive water management program for curative or preventative treatment of localized dry spot.
- Tournament-Ready Pellets are formulated for use on golf courses, athletic fields and residential or commercial turf.
Golf Course Greens, Tees, and Other Highly Maintained Turf Areas:
One pellet should cover 12,000 to 16,000 square feet of area when watering at an average rate of 3 minutes per 1,000 square feet. The rate at which a pellet dissolves varies with water pressure, flow rate, and temperature.
Monthly Maintenance Treatment Schedule:
Reapply Tournament-Ready Pellets as preventative treatment or follow-up maintenance in conjunction with regular turf management programs.
Directions For Use
- Using available commercial in-line hose applicators, remove the plastic lid, insert the pellet and the plastic jar into the reservoir of the hose-end applicator with the opening of the jar containing the pellet facing toward the flow of water.
- Secure the reservoir to the applicator and begin application.
- 6 Ounce Pellets
- 24 Pellets/Case
- Item Number: TRPEL
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.