Yield Booster for Garden Peas, Sweet Peas, Beans, and Lima Beans
Problem Solved with Nature’s Aid Granular Garden Soil Inoculant
IF…You want a convenient-to-use granular inoculant
USE…Nature’s Aid Granular Soil Inoculant
TO…Deliver enhanced bacteria population for helping plants produce more nitrogen
- Nature’s Aid Organic Granular Garden Inoculant aids in growth and production of all varieties of garden beans, peas, and lima beans.
- This product will not aid in the production of soybeans.
- Nature’s Aid Granular Garden Inoculant contains billions of live bacteria that are essential in the nitrogen fixating process of garden legume plants. These bacteria, when properly placed in the root zone area of the soil, will actively convert atmospheric nitrogen into a useable form for the plant. Therefore, enabling the plant to produce its own organic source of nitrogen, leading to more lush vine growth and ultimately greater yields.
Use Rate for 40 ft Row:
1 level teaspoonful (5ml) in each 2 foot (0.6 meter) of row
Use Rate for 150 ft Row (Shaker Can):
Apply ample amount to ensure proper nodulation of emerging roots.
- 24 x 2.3 Ounce Poly Bags (NA40)
- 24 x 8.7 Ounce Shaker Can (NA15)
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.