Foam Marking Agent
Problem Solved with Fomark
IF…You want a cost effective, highly visible foam as a field marker
TO…Produce highly expanded foam without the addition of water softeners or conditioners
- Fomark is a highly concentrated, complex blend of foaming agents and foam enhancing additives.
- Fomark produces a dense, readily visible foam that is designed to be compatible with a wide range of water hardness and temperature conditions.
- Designed for use with both pressurized and non-pressurized foam marker equipment, Fomark is ideal for agricultural, turf or soil field marking applications.
- Fomark helps eliminate costly gaps and overlaps which can occur during the application of fertilizers or pesticides.
- Fomark is economical to use and is the quality standard by which most foam marking agents are judged.
- Color additives (such as KALO's Foam-Dye) can be used with Fomark to enhance visibility.
Standard Use Rate:
1 gallon per 100 gallons of water.
Extremely Hard Water (1,000 parts per million hardness or greater):
1 gallon per 80 gallons of water
Refer to specimen label and material safety data sheet for more information about this product.