Hand-Held Professional Applicator Specifically Designed for Use With KALO Wetting Agents/Soil Surfactants
Problem Solved with Pro-Ap
IF…You want a hose-end liquid siphoning applicator for use with pressurized irrigation systems
USE…the Pro-Ap Professional Applicator
TO…Deliver measured liquid KALO soil surfactants/wetting agents into the spray stream for control of localized dry spots in turf
- Shower Type Nozzle: Proven design provides gentle spray while ensuring uniform coverage. Includes brass screen which can be removed for cleaning.
- Lightweight Durable Nylon Construction: Weighs only 3 pounds. Chemical resistant. UV protected.
- High Density Poly Bottle: 32 fl. oz. size. Easy-to-read calibrations in both fluid ounces and milliliters.
- Needle Valve Metering Chamber: Engineered venturi siphons and mixes proper amount of liquid active ingredient into water flow.
- Pistol Grip Design: Textured handle provides sure grip surface. Reduces operator fatigue.
- Adjustable Metering Dial: 10 additive settings including "water only." The knob can be removed to prevent tampering with a predetermined setting.
- Comes With 3/4" Hose Assembly
- The Pro-Ap is the only hose end liquid siphoning applicator specially designed for golf course use.
- The Pro-Ap Applicator operates on water pressure. Water flowing over a small orifice creates a suction that lifts and mixes the chemical additive into the spray stream.
- The Pro-Ap Applicator was specifically designed to apply KALO wetting agents/soil surfactants to dry spots and small turf areas.
- The applicator design allows for small quantities of liquid product at high water pressure and flow rates.
- The Pro-Ap Applicator can be used to apply liquid fertilizer and micronutrients.
- It is recommended to use 2 to 4 fluid ounces of KALO wetting agent/soil surfactant per 1,000 square feet for effective treatment of localized dry spot.
- Easily applies liquid KALO wetting agents/soil surfactants in less than one minute per 1,000 square feet.